Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 38
Overview The Fred H. Colvin Collection consists primarily of correspondence, clippings, typescripts and photographs documenting the history and development of the machine tool industry and to his career as an editor, author and co-author in the fields of technical writing, poetry and history. The bulk of this collection consists of research material gathered by Colvin for his unpublished History of the American Machine Tool Industry.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of manuscript letters of Hart Crane, his published works, reviews and critiques of his poetry, biographies of his life including the literary manuscript of Voyager:A Life of Hart Crane, by John Unterecker, microfilm of the Hart Crane Papers held by Columbia University, and the notebooks and paintings of Cranes’ friend, Cleveland artist, William Sommer.
Scope and Contents The collection consists largely of the war-time papers of Crowell in his capacity as Assistant Secretary of War. Weekly statistical reports of the War Department, some correspondence, departmental bulletins, and reports on various topics related to the army and the war effort comprise the greater part of the collection. The collection is arranged by material type, and within type, arranged chronologically.
Overview This collection consists of Allston Dana's working papers regarding his contributions to the design of the third lock of the Panama Canal, and his contributions to the design or study of the Delaware Bridge, the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge, the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, and the Triborough Bridge complex. The collection includes blueprints, drawings, reports, photographs and correspondence.
Scope and Contents The collection is organized into two series:Series 1: Personal Papers. 1897-1919. This series consists of many of Darrow’s writings on Theosophy including plays and journal articles. Also found here are newspaper clippings and correspondence regarding Darrow’s dismissal from Drury College and his divorce.Series 2: Research Material. 1910-1919 and undated. This series consists of correspondence, notes, bibliographies and transcriptions related to Darrow’s research into...
Overview The Marcel Dick Papers consist of compositions, sketchbooks, correspondence, clippings, oral history transcripts, programs, and lectures. Spanning the years 1921-2006, the collection documents his career as a composer and music educator in Europe and the United States.
Scope and Contents The William Clarence Ebaugh Collection consists of notebooks, correspondence, working papers and notes, student theses, printed material and glass plates relating to his work in the field of chemistry from his student days through his business and teaching careers. The collection is arranged in eleven series: Student Notebooks; Lecture Notes; Business Correspondence; The Denison Scientific Association Correspondence; Denison University Chemistry Depatment Correspondence; Denison University...
Overview The papers of Donald Erb consist of original manuscripts, published scores, programs, newsletters, awards, newspaper clippings, correspondence, photographs, articles, and miscellaneous papers.
- Autographs -- Collections 3
- Composers -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- 20th century 2
- Composition (Music) 2
- Letter writing 2
- Letters 2
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- 20th century 2
- Orchestral music 2
- American letters -- 19th century 1
- Archaeology -- Jordan 1
- Arthur Young & Company 1
- Bedford Stone District of Indiana 1
- Beryllium industry -- Ohio -- Cleveland 1
- Book collecting -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Societies, etc 1
- Book collectors -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Societies, etc 1
- Bookplates 1
- Bridge failures -- Washington (State) -- Tacoma Narrows -- 1940 1
- Composers -- Hungary -- 20th century 1
- Deleware River Bridge 1
- Drafts and revisions of "I Come as a Thief" 1
- Electrification -- United States 1
- English letters -- Great Britain -- 18th century 1
- English letters -- Great Britain -- 19th century 1
- Ernst & Ernst 1
- Ernst & Whinney 1
- Ernst & Young 1
- Field work 1
- Greatest story ever told (Motion picture) 1
- Holland Tunnel (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Industries -- Scotland -- Renfrew -- Photographs 1
- Inertial navigation systems 1
- Jewish Music 1
- Jews -- Music 1
- Machine-tool industry -- United States -- History 1
- Manhattan Bridge (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Musicians -- Ohio -- Cleveland 1
- Panama Canal (Panama) -- Design and construction 1
- Performance art--United States 1
- Political activists -- United States 1
- Renfrew (Scotland) -- Photographs 1
- Rocketry -- Societies, etc. 1
- Rowfant Club (Cleveland, Ohio). -- Rowfantia 1
- San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge (Oakland and San Francisco, Calif.) 1
- Special Libraries Association 1
- Steam-boilers -- History 1
- Student newspapers and periodicals 1
- Technical writing 1
- Telegraph 1
- Tell Nimrin 1
- Triborough Bridge (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Wall Street (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- Trumpour, Frederick J., 1870 October 3 - 1959 June 17 1