Showing Collections: 31 - 35 of 35
Identifier: Spec-Coll -00050
Overview This collection consists of personal papers and business records of Charles Baldwin Sawyer including records of the Brush Laboratories Company, Brush Development Company, Brush Beryllium Company, and Clevite Corporation.
Dates: 1913-1970; Majority of material found within 1930-1960
Scope and Contents This collection consists primarily of selected issues of Fantasy Amateur Press Association (FAPA) and Spectator Amateur Press Society (SAPS) publications collected by former CWRU faculty member Charles Wells.
Overview This collection consists of American political activist publications, primarily from student organizations in the early 1960's. The collection also includes some accompanying correspondence.
Overview This collection consists of letters, one Common Place Book, and miscellaneous documentation related to nine of the authors. The earliest document, Joseph Clarke's Common Place Book, dates from ca.1750 while the most recent letter was written by Henry Algernon George, Lord Percy in 1909. Most of the letters date from the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Autographs -- Collections 3
- Composers -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- 20th century 2
- Composition (Music) 2
- Letter writing 2
- Letters 2
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- 20th century 2
- Orchestral music 2
- American letters -- 19th century 1
- Archaeology -- Jordan 1
- Arthur Young & Company 1
- Bedford Stone District of Indiana 1
- Beryllium industry -- Ohio -- Cleveland 1
- Book collecting -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Societies, etc 1
- Book collectors -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Societies, etc 1
- Bookplates 1
- Bridge failures -- Washington (State) -- Tacoma Narrows -- 1940 1
- Composers -- Hungary -- 20th century 1
- Deleware River Bridge 1
- Drafts and revisions of "I Come as a Thief" 1
- Electrification -- United States 1 ∧ less